ASQUITH PRIMARY SCHOOL - SCHOOL UNIFORM
- Grey/Black trousers/skirts/pinafore dress/leggings
- White polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt/Jumper – NO hoodies.
- BLACK footwear – no logos or white soles etc, these should be entirely black.
On PE days children should wear;
- Plain white T-shirts
- Plain black shorts OR
- Plain black leggings or joggers
- If the weather is cold then a plain black sweatshirt is ideal (no hoodies)
- Children can wear a maximum of one stud in each ear and a basic watch – no other jewellery is permitted.
- Children cannot take part in PE lessons if they are wearing earrings. Please make sure that your chid can either remove their earrings themselves or that they are removed at home on PE days
If you are struggling to provide uniform we do have some in school – speak to the front office, or speak to Mrs Harding who may be able to source uniform vouchers.
We try to ensure that our uniform is not expensive and that all items are easily obtainable. If you choose to purchase uniform with an embroidered school logo , selected items are available by clicking the link below: